Drakenstein Municipality is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing 12 months Wealth Management Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Medshield Medical Scheme is looking for candidates to participate in a 12 months Learnership Programme in Wealth Management: NQF level 5. The learnership will run from February 2022 to January 2023.
- Grade 12
- A nursing qualification will serve as an added advantage
Must have the following:
- 60% minimum in English, Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy and a 2nd Language,
- 18 – 35 years
Learnership Application Closing Date: 08 October 2021
Learnership Location: Randburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Medshield Medical Scheme Wealth Management Learnerships Programme
Please ensure to attach the following to your SkillsMap profile
- A clear certified copy of ID (Must be a South African Citizen)
- A clear certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Latest version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.