Mercedes-Benz South Africa is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Internship / Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2021 / 2022.
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022 Intake
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Electrical / Electronic
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Human Resources
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 November 2021
Internship Location: East London, Eastern Cape
How To Apply For Mercedes-Benz SA Internships Programme
- ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
- Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record (NB. Should these not be attached your application will be immediately rejected)
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 05 November 2021
- LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 31 January 2022 please consider your application unsuccessful
Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided is for query purposes only.