Microsoft South Africa Graduate Programme 2018
Microsoft South Africa Graduate Programme 2018, Microsoft is inviting South Africans that are qualified and willing to work in their MACH programme to apply immediately for consideration.
If yes, then the Graduate Programme Microsoft Academy For College Hires (MACH) is designed for you. Microsoft South Africa is offering graduate opportunities for Customer Facing Tech Roles.
What’s in it for me?
- Foundation. Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. MACH helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and positionthemselves for success.
- Purpose. Our interactive program is designed to complement a MACH’s day- to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
- Network. MACH provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professionalrelationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
- And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better. If all goes well, we may even develop one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology. Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
What are our baseline requirements:
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Have no more than 2 years combined work experience including internships
- Technical Education background , IT or electrical engineering or related fields with outstanding sales skills
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience (esp. in:Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
How To Apply For The Microsoft South Africa Graduate Programme 2018
Click the link below is order to apply for the Microsoft SA graduate programme
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.