Mopani District Municipality Accounting Internships 2019 in Limpopo
Mopani District Municipality Accounting Internships 2019 in Limpopo,
Mopani District Municipality Invites applicants to apply for accounting Internships Programme for the academic year 2018 / 2019 in Giyani, Limpopo. The duration of this internship is 24 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R100 000 per Annum.
- A recognized BCom Degree or Diploma with Accounting as major subject.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications.
- A valid driver’s license. Preparedness to be subjected to security clearance.
Key Performance Areas
- Analyzing and verifying transactional recordings, debtor reports and summaries processing .
- Controlling the reconciling of debtor accounts and the overdue debtors.
- Analyzing Debtor Age analysis reports.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on the status of revenue accounts and making monthly budget reports, bank reconciliation, assets, pay roll administration, and Supply Chain Management.
WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Internship Application Closing Date: 11 September 2018
Internship Provider: Mopani District Municipality
Internship Location: Giyani, Limpopo
How to Apply
Please forward your application through the prescribed form together with your comprehensive CV and recently certified copies of your qualifications and the identity document to: The Municipal Manager, Mopani District Municipality, Private Bag X9687, GIYANI, 0826. Z83 forms and fax applications will not be ac cepted.
Enquiries: M s. Mathebula TM. Tel. 015 – 811 6300.
PLEASE NOTE: Fraudulent qualifications or documentations will immediately disqualify any application. MDM reserves the right not to fill this post, should there be no suitable candidate identified. Late submissions will be disqualified. Submission without certified copies of qualifications will not be considered. Mr Monakedi S.R, Municipal Manager