Mpumalanga Dept of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs (COGTA) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Bricklaying Apprenticeship Programme 2021.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date : 04 June 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga
APPRENTICESHIP BRICKLAYING OPPORTUNITY
National Certificate: Bricklaying NQF Level 3
The Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs (COGTA), in partnership with Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA), invites unemployed applications for Apprenticeship in bricklaying opportunity for Nkomazi Mu-nicipality within the next 36 months.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate (Certification stamp must not be older than 6 months)
- Certified copy of South African ID (Certification stamp must not be older than 6 months)
- Recent Municipal proof of residential address (Nkomazi Municipality)
- CV (Provide two cell phone numbers)
- Medical certificate
Application must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen and be between 18 and 35 years of age,
- Must be willing to enter into a 36-month uninterrupted contract,
- Must be a resident of Nkomazi Municipality
Applications must be submitted on form (Z83) obtainable from any Public Service Department or at www.dpsa.gov.za. The Department will NOT consider any faxes or e-mailed application. The Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity based on race, gender and disability.
Interested applicants must send the following documents to: The Acting Director, Human Resource Management, Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Private Bag X 11304, Mbombela, 1200 or Hand delivered to Rhino Building, extension 2, Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Mbombela on or before 04 June 2021.