Mpumalanga Office of the Premier Graduate Internship Programme 2019
Mpumalanga Office of the Premier Graduate Internship Programme 2019, Applications are invited from unemployed graduates who seek practical work experience and are interested in a Public Service career to apply for internships in the occupation study field mentioned below for a maximum period of twelve months.
- 1x Finance and Administration (Ref No: DDG / OTP / 01 /
- 4x Accounting / Auditing / BCom / Cost Management (Ref No:IA / OTP / 02)
- 1x Law / Policing / Psychology / Auditing / Accounting (Ref No: IMU / OTP / 03)
- 1x Operations Management Management Services (Ref No: OD / OTP / 04)
- 2x Communication Science / Graphic Design / Website Design (Ref No: Com / OTP / 05)
- 2x Public Administration (Ref No: PA / OTP / 06)
Closing Date: 05 October 2018
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or Magistrate Office and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, proof of residence, ID document and a comprehensive CV. No faxed applications will be accepted. Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to the Head:
Internal Human Resource Management and Development, for attention: Ms LJ Matha, Office of the Premier, Private Bag x 11291 Mbombela, 1200 or hand deliver at office of the Premier, Building No 2 Riverside Park Government Boulevard Mbombela.
The Mpumalanga Provincial Government is an equal opportunity employer. It is our intention to promote representivity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of these Internships programme.
Enquiries: Ms LJ Mathe – Tel: (013) 766 2439 or Ms. L.G Dladia – Tel: (013) 766 2410
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT GRADUATES WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN PREVIOUSLY GOVERNMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME ARE NOT ILLEGIBLE.
No correspondence is received within two months of the closing date, applicants must accept that their applications have been unsuccessful.