Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2019
Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2019, Apprenticeship programme for interested and qualified applicants being organised by Nampak. Read through and apply before the closing date.
- Completion of all required FP&MSETA theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training, including the plant process.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations at all times.
- Must have a minimum NTC/N3 with good results on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- A good technical understanding.
- Must be able to identify colours for (Millwright Trade)
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented positive person that is task oriented, time conscious and pays attention to detail.
- Physically fit and willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing.
- Be prepared to work overtime and shifts as the apprenticeship progresses
- Be willing to sign a contract with Nampak Bevcan and the FP&M Seta for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Closing Date: 04 September 2018
Location: Bevcan Springs Johannesburg, South Africa
Start Date: 01 January 2019