National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Communications Graduate / Internships Programme 2021 / 2022.
The Communications and Stakeholder Relations department office works closely with internal stakeholders and the CEO to build, strengthen and manage the corporate image and reputation of the NNR. This department produces corporate publications, manages the information on the intranet, website and social media platforms, manages strategic stakeholder engagements, international relation, public outreach and media relations
Position: Internship-Communications x 1
Contract: 12 month contract
Salary: R5000.00 to R12 500.00 per month
- Write articles for Social Media, website and online media communications
- Maintain, update and add information to the NNR website (text, graphics ,photos)as approved by the CSR Manager.
- Actively pursue intranet content, meet regularly with IT and other internal departments as needed.
- Track and report on NNR social Media Communications
- Ensure content on NNR online platforms are updated as per plan
- Coordinate and organise corporate events in accordance with the NNR branding platform
- NQF Level 6 in Public Relations
- No experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on adhoc tasks when required
Internship Application Closing Date: 22 June 2021
Internship Location: Centurion, South Africa