Nedbank is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Quants Graduate Training / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
To develop world class Quantitative Analysts through the Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme. To contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and assessment strategies in line with regulations (where applicable) in order to facilitate world class risk management
Include but not limited to:
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Contribute to the Nedbank Quants Training Programme by pro-actively participating in programme committees/structures (E.g. marketing committee, recruitment committee and social committee). This is called ‘programme involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their personal and professional development whilst adding value to the Nedbank Quants Training Programme.
- Ensure business needs are met by engaging and assisting business through face to face interaction and attendance at forums and committees
- Assist the business to address queries by extracting and analysing data.
- Ensure continuity and knowledge base through documenting and recording processes and models.
Fields of study:
Qualifications with majors in
- Pure mathematics,
- Applied mathematics,
- Financial engineering,
- Quantitative risk management
- or similar
- Applied Learning
- Earning Trust
- Stress Tolerance
- Driving for results
- Continuous Improvement
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng