National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge, and Experience
• Completed tertiary qualification within the following study fields: BSc Honours
(Physics) or 4-year Bachelor of Education degree (BEd) or equivalent, with Physical
Sciences– preference will be given to candidates with excellent academic track record
in the profiling study modules
• Some evidence of physics education activities or educational studies
• Understanding of physics fundamentals (essential requirement)
• Competent in MS Office Software package
• Good communication skills and report writing skills
• Drivers licence as the successful candidate will be expected to visit schools
Internship Application closing date: 22 February 2022
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
How To Apply For NMISA Physics Education Internships Programme
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position NMISA Human Resource at email@example.com.
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.