Northern Cape Office of the Premier invites all unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
The Northern Cape Office of the Premier seeks to help unemployed graduates to gain workplace experience in the field of work that they have studied by offering an Internship Programme for 24 months.
Unemployed graduates must be in possession of a Diploma or Degree in the following fields: Administration Public Management, Communication Science, Marketing or Information Technology. Successful candidates will be placed in the areasof.
Applicants must submit their applications by stating the area/flied as well as the reference number.
- Admin Support (Ref Number: DG/04/2021)
- Communication Services (Ref Number: COM/05/2021)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (Ref Number: ME/06/2021)
- Strategic Management (Ref Number: SM/07/2021)
- Information Technology (Ref Number: IT/08/2021)
- Applicants must be unemployed South African citizens and residents of the Northern Cape.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 to 35 and be in possession of one of the qualifications mentioned above.
- Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide academic transcripts or letters confirming that they have completed their studies.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Internship Location: Kimberly, Northern Cape
How To Apply For Northern Cape Office of the Premier Internships 2021
Application can be directed to the department as follows: Senior Manager, Human Resources Administration, Private Bag X5016, Kimberley, 8300 or hand deliver at JW Sauer Building, Office of the Premier, Ground Floor (Security), for Attention: Mrs. R. Booysen.
Successful candidates will be required to enter into a 24 months’ internship contract and will receive a monthly stipend of R6 083.70 as per DPSA Interns remuneration schedule.
The Northern Cape Provincial Government is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and woman and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. During appointment the Office of the Premier will consider its Employment Equity Plan.
Applications must be submitted on new Z83 form which is effective from 01 January 2021, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications dated not later than three (3) months as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered, failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAGA). All applicants should please note that correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only, if you have not been contacted within six (6) weeks after the closing date of this advertisements, please accept that your applications was unsuccessful.