Novus Holdings Group HR Internship 2019 in Cape Town
Novus Holdings Group HR Internship 2019 in Cape Town, below is the information on the Novus Holdings Group HR Internship 2019 in Cape Town, interested applicants should read through and apply.
Novus Holdings is offering Internships / graduates programme for 2018 / 2019 in Cape Town, Western Cape.
|Requirement Overview||Novus Holdings is currently seeking to appoint an HR Intern to assist with Human Resources through the coordination of internal processes. The ideal candidate needs to be in the process of completing their Human Resources Management qualification, where work experience is required.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||• Administrative support to the Human Resources department
• Assist Human Resources with general administrative tasks, including recruitment, induction, audits, filing.
• Assist department with reporting and other ad-hoc duties as may be required
• Interaction with clients, suppliers and staff
|Educational Requirements||• HR student that requires 12-18 months to complete their qualification/a HRstudent that has recently graduated and requires work experience
• A log book from your educational institution confirming areas of work exposure required during your internship/work experience
|Experience Requirements||No experience required|
|Skills & Competencies||• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Sensitivity to confidential information
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Deadline driven and punctual
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Customer service orientation
• Strong interest in administration
• Knowledge of relevant software packages such as Microsoft Office
Internship Application deadline is 15 September 2018
Internship Provider: Novus Holdings
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
How to apply