Ntabankulu Local Municipality is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme.
Finance Intern x 1 (Fixed Contract of 24 Months)
Annual Salary: R100000.00p.a (Exclusive of benefits)
- National Diploma/Bachelor/Bcom Degree in Finance/Supply Chain Management or equivalent relevant qualification
Key Performance Areas
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information•Prepare monthly/weekly financial reports
- Assist in Business Planning and Forecasting
- Develop and utilise spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the municipality
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure the Audit is smooth and efficient
Internship Application Closing Date: 02 July 2021
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
How To ApplyNtabankulu Local Municipality Finance Internships Programme
To apply for the above positions send: The application covering letter, accompanied by a detailed CV, originally certified copies (not older than 3 months) of academic qualifications, copy of an identity document and driver’s license where applicable.
Candidates may be subjected to security and reference checks. Failure to comply with the above request will lead to the disqualification of your application. Ntabankulu Local Municipality is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representation (race, gender, and disabilities) in the municipality.
The municipality reserves the right not to fill the advertised position/s if feels not satisfied with the candidates. If candidates do not receive communication from the municipality within 30 days from the closing date of the advert consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants shall be penalized for canvassing the municipal employees or any stakeholder for an appointment. All appointed applicants shall be based in Ntabankulu Local Municipality main site.
Please forward all applications to: L. Nonyongo, The Municipal Manager, Ntabankulu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 504, Ntabankulu, 5130. Or applications may be hand-delivered to the Municipal HR Office, at Erf. 85 Main Street, Ntabankulu.
Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered. Closing date: 02 July 2021.
Enquiries must be directed to S.N. Ntlahla (Director Corporate Services) at 039 258 2422/063 681 6825.