Pearson hereby invites all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
We’re looking for the next generation of talented graduates to join our team for an unforgettable 6 Month internship. An internship at Pearson is an opportunity to bring your own unique perspective as a learner, together with your academic knowledge, technical skills, and enthusiasm.
As one of our interns, you will gain a comprehensive introduction to our business. You’ll be assigned to a team and work on real-life projects that bring our products and services to life. On the job training and professional development will be provided to enable you to contribute to the business.
What Does the Internship Program Offer?
- Successful candidates will spend 6 months working in a department at Pearson.
- Interns will have a blend of accredited training and workplace experience.
- You will be paid an internship stipend of R 6000.00 per month.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- An always learning appetite
Fields of study:
We are searching for interns in the following Business Units:
- Educational Product Development / Publishing
- Customer Services.
- Marketing & Corporate Communication
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Solutions Driven
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Be open to constructive feedback
Internship Application Closing Date : 18 May 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town and Midrand