Proudly South African is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Proudly South African invites applications from suitably and highly driven candidates for its Internship Programme – 2022 in the following departments:
- Marketing (Ref. No – MARK)
- IT (Ref. No – IT)
- Administration (Ref. No – ADMIN)
STIPEND: R6 000.00 per month
12 month’s fixed term contract
- A matriculation exemption.
- A tertiary qualification in the relevant field of study./
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification will be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification.
- Payroll Training with proven practical experience in this function.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an HR generalist
- At least 3 years in a management position.
- Extensive experience in overall HR administration.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Good time-management skills.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 November 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Proudly South African Internships Programme
Interested and suitably qualified candidates must indicate the Internship they are interested in by quoting the Reference Number in their subject line and attach a detailed CV with copies of qualifications. Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com