PSG Accounting Graduate Programme 2018
PSG Accounting Graduate Programme 2018, PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for you?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in the following
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting (CIMA route)
- Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial servicesindustry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply for PSG Accounting Graduate Programme 2018
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
Click the link below in order to apply for the PSG graduate programme easily