PSG Actuarial Graduate Programme 2018
PSG Actuarial Graduate Programme 2018, PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country.
We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for you?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Minimum Requirements
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in Actuarial Science
- Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial servicesindustry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
Closing Date: 31 October 2018
How to apply to PSG Actuarial Graduate Programme 2018
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
Click on the link below to apply easily.