Public Investment Corporation Internship Programmes 2018
Public Investment Corporation Internship Programmes 2018, The Public Investment Corporation SOC Ltd (PIC) invites students and graduates with an entrepreneurial mindset, who are interested in launching a career in Asset and Investment Management, to apply for Internships Programme for the 2018 intake.
The PIC, a registered financial services provider, is wholly owned by the South African Government, with the Minister of Finance as shareholder representative. The company invests funds on behalf of public sector entities, based on investment mandates set by each of these clients and approved by the Financial Services Board (FSB).
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 March 2018
Internship Provider: Public Investment Corporation SOC Ltd (PIC)
Field of Studies
- Legal Counsel, Governance B Compliance (x2)
- Private Equity (x4)
- Research a Projects Development (x2)
- Information Technology (x2)
- Investments (x2)
- Finance (x1)
- Internal Audit (x2)
- Human Resources (x2)
- Minimum NQF 7 qualification, in related field
- Must be a South African citizen
- Obtained minimum 60% pass average in your final year of study
- Never been/not enrolled in any intern-leamership or graduate programme
- Have no work experience in the field of study
- Not older than 34 years On 2018
- Available to start in June 2018
How to apply
Click here to download the application form and email your application to GraduateApplications@pic.gov.za. quoting the relevant field you’re interested to soar your career in (i.e. PlCeed. Private Equity or PCeed. Human Resources) on the subject line.