Requirements of SAPS Trainee Program 2021; The candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35. The candidates of the SAPS trainee program 2021 must have detailed curriculum vitae that are completed with contactable references, contact details and also a couple of information that they feel will be important to their application.
You also have to include certified copies of all relevant certificates; identity and proof of address which no older than three months. Candidates must be South African residents and citizens. Candidates also have to complete a couple of these requirements:
- You must have Grade 12 or Matric Certificate
- You have to be mentally and physically fit
- You have to be able to communicate in English both written and verbal
- You must hold NO criminal record
- You have to be able to operate computer
- You must hold a valid Code B Driver’s license
- You have to be able to work as a team or individually
- You must have great liaison skills
- You must possess leadership skill
* Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Business Administration / Business Management/ Cost Management and Accounting / Public Finance Management and Administration, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
The candidates have to be prepared to take the Oath as decided by the Municipality of concern once the learnership has been completed.