Right to Care is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Right to Care is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
As part of this internship programme, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading healthcare organisation that aims to improve the lives of people through delivering quality, innovative and responsive solutions across the health continuum.
The following Internship Opportunities are openf or applications:
Human Resources Internship
Degree / National Diploma in:
- Human Resources
- Industrial/Organisational Psychology
Finance & Accounting Internship
- Bachelor’s degree/ BCompt in: Finance/ Accounting
Learning & Development Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Development or a related qualification in Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (ETDP).
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in: Geographic Information Systems.
Company Secretary Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in: Business Administration or Company Secretarial Diploma.
To be considered for the above internship programmes, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A South African citizen and in possession of a valid South African ID.
- Clear credit and no criminal record.
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Never been employed before
Internship Application Closing Date: 11 February 2022
Internship Location: Centurion, Gauteng
How To Apply For Right to Care Internships Programme
- Only fully completed applications submitted via the above online application form will be considered.
- Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and certified copy of SA identity document.