Ritluka Resources is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Ritluka Resources ( Pty) Ltd is an independent company that offers a variety of mining, construction and trading services in South Africa and neighbouring countries. Ritluka aims to provide solutions and satisfaction to clients by focusing on the client’s requirements and investments by understanding their projects and the impacts the projects will have in the client’s business.
Ritluka would like to offer various opportunities for Graduates seeking workplace experience to the below candidates:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals in Kriel, Thubelihle and Rietspruit areas
- Financially disadvantage
- People with disabilities and females will have preference
- Must be a South African citizen
Completed Degree from any South African Universities or University of Technology in the following disciplines:
- BSc Mining Engineering
- BSc Geology
- BSc Mine Surveying
- BSc Environmental Management
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BCom Finance
Purpose of the Programme:
- To provide formal training to Graduate and equipping them with workplace skills.
- To allow Graduate to gain an understanding of the various operations within the workplace.
- To improve the employability of Graduates by exposing them to the on-job experience in their chosen fields of study.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a logical and organised manner
- Ability to learn and practice good workplace ethics
- Good communication skills ( written and verbal )
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to work independently
Internship Application Closing Date : 25 May 2021
Internship Location: Mpumalanga
How To Apply For Ritluka Resources Internships 2021
Should you be interested, please forward your applications to email@example.com.
Please note that, should you not receive any response from us within 14 days, please regard your application as being unsuccessful, however thank you for your interest in our company.