Royal Bafokeng Platinum is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Engineering Learnership Programmme for 2022
1. Work Output Description
– To be trained towards an Artisan qualification.
2. Minimum Requirements
– Grade 12 – at least 40% in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and or equivalent to the below:
– NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (not literacy) and all other relevant subjects and or
– N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
– Experience as artisan’s assistant
4. Skills and Knowledge
– Interpersonal Skills
– Basic Communication Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
– Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
– Clear Credit / Criminal Record
Learnership Application Closing Date: 22 January 2022
Learnership Location: Rustenburg
How To Apply For Royal Bafokeng Platinum Engineering Learnerships Programme
Royal Bafokeng Platinum values employment equity and all appointments will be made with proper consideration of our transformation objectives.
Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications.
Internal candidates must inform their supervisors upon applying.
If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.