South African Airways Technical is looking for young male and female South African citizens to apply for their Apprenticeship / Learnership training programme 2018 / 2019.
Learnership Application deadline is 13 May 2018 @ 15:00
Learnership Provider: South African Airways (SAA) Technical
Learnership Location: OR Thambo International Airport, Johannesburg
THE FOLLOWING TRADES ARE OFFERED:
1. Aircraft Mechanical: Maintenance of Airframe and Power- plant
2. Aircraft Structures: Maintenance of the Aircraft structures
3. Aircraft Spray Painting: corrosion prevention, repair of paint coatings, application of protective coatings and paint decoration of interior and exterior of an aircraft.
4. Aircraft Composites Structures: (1) repair, rework and rebuild all composites interior and exterior components. (2) Rework aircraft acrylic windows.
5. Aircraft Trimming: manufacture, repair, inspect and maintain all types of aircraft interior
components a maintaining of survival equipment.
How to Apply
Please hand-deliver a detailed application form, CV & Grade 12 school certificate / N3 certificate, ID documents, other tertiary or N qualifications to SAAT SRO Gate OR Recruitment and Selection Department, H5, 2nd Floor, Room 222
NB: Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only and will be subject to psychometric and medical assessments; background and security clearance as part of the selection process. Should you not hear from us by the 15 June 2018 take that your application is unsuccessful.