Samancor Engineering Internships 2019
Samancor Engineering Internships 2019, below is the information on the Samancor Engineering Internships 2019. Samancor invites applicants to apply for Engineering Internship Programme for 2019
If you are a talented Grade 12 learner with provisional university admittance or completing your 1st – 3rd year of study at a reputable and recognised South African University, we would like to hear from you.
We are offering a full bursary in the following field:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Ensure that you answer all the questions and that the information you provide is accurate.
- Your application will not be considered if you do not submit proof of your academic results and full details of your academic record.
- You must include a Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
- Personal details
- School / University contact details
- Extracurricular Activities at School / University past four years
- Special Achievements at School and/or University past four years
- Briefly explain why you have chosen to pursue your intended career (not more than a 100 words)
Please ensure that the following are attached to the application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your ID
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 academic results
- University academic results (if applicable)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)
Internship Application Closing Date: 5 October 2018
Internship Provider: Samancor