SANAC Internship Opportunity 2018
SANAC Internship Opportunity 2018, The South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) is a voluntary association of institutions established by the national cabinet of the South African Government to build consensus across government, civil society and all other stakeholders to drive an enhanced country response to HIV, TB and STIs.
Position : Human Resources Intern
Duration : 12 months
• Assist with the day to day running of the HR department
• Assist with maintaining keeping HR data and records
• Assist in generating and analysing HR related data
• Compile and sort data on excel spreadsheets to maintain data integrity
• Assist with coordinating the recruitment process including advertising vacancies; screening applications; scheduling of tests and interviews, and managing advertisements
• Ensure on-boarding documentation is completed
• Capture accurate HR meeting minutes
• Maintain leave records and time sheets
• Any other reasonable ad hoc HR administration and projects which may arise from time to time
• A Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or other relevant tertiary qualification
• Knowledge of HR principles and practices
• Knowledge of legislation ( LRA, BCEA, EEA and OHS)
• HR Analytics skills
• 0 – 2 years general HR administration experience
• Excellent communication(verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Deadline driven
• Good planning, organising and control skills
• Basic administration skills
• Excellent MS Office computer package skills
• Deadline driven
• Flexibility and commitment to learn
• High standards of honesty, confidentiality, integrity while operating under pressure
Applications should be accompanied by a cover letter motivating eligibility and suitability for the internship position. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late or faxed will not be considered.
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within two (2) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
SANAC reserves the right at any time to withdraw or alter this advertised position.