SANParks (Garden Route National Park) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
An opportunity currently exists for Technical Graduates in the Garden Route as part of the Socio-Economic Transformation Department: community benefit and support to Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) funded by the Norwegian Government. The duration of the project is approximately 10 months ending February 2022.
Position: General Infrastructure Maintenance Technical Graduates
Salary: R5000 pm
- Should have graduated between 2015 and 2020.
- Must be in possession of driver’s licence and PDP is an essential requirement for this opportunity
- General knowledge and understanding of allocating and managing work is essential
- Must have South African citizenship
- Must be a Historically Disadvantaged Individual (HDI) from the listed locality and communities.
Fields of study / Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in: Building/Civil Engineering or equivalent,
- Electrical trade,
- Plumbing trade,
- Carpentry trade
- Mechanical trade.
- Previous experience in general administration
- Health and Safety, First Aid level two certificates
It will be required of successful candidates to:
- Work during weekends and on Public Holidays
- Work shifts as indicated by supervisor or manager
- Provide own transport to and from the workplace
Internship Application Closing Date: 13 June 2021
Internship Location: Garden Route National Park, South Africa
How To Apply For SANParks (Garden Route National Park) Engineering Internships 2021
Applications to be sent to:
Applications that have not been responded to within 14 days after the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.