SAPPI is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme.
Sappi Lomati Mill requires an HR Intern. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies, and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role reports in to the Human Resources Manager.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Assist with general HR-related administration
- Assist with filing and update of documents/files
- Coordinating of training events / HR functions
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification
- Relevant Human Resources National Diploma / Degree qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of the HR policies and procedures
Internship Application closing date: 2 July 2021.
Internship Location: Lomati Mill, Barberton