Sappi Procurement Internship 2018 / 2019 in Mpumalanga
Sappi Procurement Internship 2018 / 2019 in Mpumalanga, Sappi invites interested and qualified applicants for their internship programs. Applicants are required to read through and apply before the deadline date.
Sappi Ngodwana Mills seeks to place Two (x2) Procurement Interns who have completed their B.Com Degree or a National Diploma in Procurement or Purchasing Management. The duration of this Internship is 12 months.
- B.Com Degree Or a National Diploma in in Procurement or Purchasing Management or Logistics
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed time frame.
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction.
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times.
- Commit to a training programme for period of 12 months.
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literate- Entire MS Office Package
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
Internship Aplication Closing Date: 01 Sepetember 2018
Internship Provider: Sappi Ngodwana Mills
Internship Location: Ngodwana, Mpumalanga
How to Apply
Apply Online to Apply for Sappi Procurement Internship
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.