South African Police Service (SAPS) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) month Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division: Visible Policing and Operations. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Fields of study:
Must have a qualification in any of the following fields of study:
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Sciences
- Quantitative Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration and Management
- Business Administration
- Office Administration
- Office Management and Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Fleet Management,
- HR/ Public Management/Administration
- Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Cost Management and Accounting
- Public Finance Management and Administration
- Information Science
- Management Services
- Information Resource Management
- Business and Information Management
- Strategic Management
- Youth Development
- Social Sciences
- Animal Health
NB: Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-11-12
Internship Application Closing Date: 12 November 2021
Internship Location: South Africa
How To Apply For SAPS Visible Policing and Operations Internships Programme
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies
- should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the link given below: