SASOL Electro Mechanic Learnership Programme 2018
SASOL Electro Mechanic Learnership Programme 2018 Purpose of the job:
As an apprentice you will train and develop to become a qualified Electro Mechanic, according to the requirements of the relevant
SETA (Mining Qualifications Authority – MQA) and National Artisan Moderation Board (NAMB).
Location: Secunda / Sasolburg
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Your training will include the following Unit Standards
– Electrical equipment
– Mechanical equipment
– Maintenance of underground production equipment
– Safety prerequisites for equipment
– Good housekeeping
Grade 12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 with:
– Maths (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) excluding Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths,
Commercial Maths and Applied Maths
– Physical / Engineering Science (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) No other Science
– English / Business English passed (compulsory)
N3 with Electro Technology and Mechano Technology will be to your advantage.
– Good communication skills
– Computer literate
– Self starter
– Self motivated
– Team player
– Willingness to learn
Only applications received via the Talent@Work system will be considered; no other alternative is available.
Please ensure that your CV is uploaded on the system and contains copies of your ID, Grade 12/N3 or NCV level 4.
How To Apply SASOL Electro Mechanic Learnership Programme 2018
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.