SASOL P1 & P2 Engineering Experiential Traineeship Programme 2019
SASOL P1 & P2 Engineering Experiential Traineeship Programme 2019, a trainership programme is being organised by Sasol P1 AND 2 Engineering, interested and qualified applicants should read through and apply before the closing date.
The purpose of this opportunity is to allow university students to complete the required P1 and P2 experiential learning required in order to obtain their National Diploma.
Providing technical support to managers and engineers in specific designated environments by applying theoretical skills, making suggestions and assist in implementation of optimizing systems under supervision.
Non-permanent performance-based contract.
- Build customer relationships in order to understand their needs
- Standards are met in terms of quality, quantity and due dates
- Provide good quality results when accumulating data, processing data or reporting on data
- Manage own work planning and delivery in accordance with curriculum
- Identify optimization opportunities and assist with the implementation thereof, under supervision
- Develop suitable technical proposals based on practical and theoretical knowledge
- Provide technical support to multi-disciplinary teams in specific environments
- Perform all tasks cost-consciously
- Apply safety principles in the planning and execution of projects
- Attend six-monthly panel reviews to track and adjust performance.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Sasol`s employment equity plan.
- A completed S4 from a University of Technology in Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, or Control Engineering (excluding P1 and P2 – a letter from the University stating such will be required)
- A valid code B or C driver’s license and own transport
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Only applications received via Sasol Careerswebsite will be considered.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Closing Date: 17 August 2018
Geographical area: Secunda