Sasol Supply Chain Internship 2018/2019 in Secunda
Sasol: Supply Chain Internship 2018 / 2019 in Secunda,Sasol Invites applicants to apply for the Supply Chain Graduate / Internship Programme for 2018 / 2019 in Secunda, Mpumalanga. This is a 12 month work-based programme aimed at affording unemployed Graduates work experience within the Supply Chain working environment. The programme offers a structured opportunity to Graduates to gain practical work experience and be developed and groomed for permanent employment. Graduates will report to Line Managers and will be assigned mentors and coaches.
- B Com or BTech in (General, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain, Transport Mgmt, etc)
- Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Functional / Technical
- Drives accountability and high performance -Enables and demonstrates high performance that achieves measurable business results through accountability.
- Understand performance objectives and expectations
- Be accountable and take responsibility for own performance
- Participate in/contribute positively to work/team environment
- Attend all training courses and demonstrate commitment to apply training, to acquire new capabilities and to continually improve knowledge and skills proficiency
- Solicit performance feedback from colleagues, reviewers and action areas for development
- Develop ability to work effectively when under pressure and in situations requiring rapid change
- Enhance effective time management skills
- Solicit coaching when in need
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 August 2018
Internship Provider: Sasol
Internship Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga
How to apply
Apply Online for Sasol Internship Programme for 2018/2019
If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.