Shatterprufe Graduate Internship Programme 2019
Shatterprufe Graduate Internship Programme 2019,an internship opportunity is being offered by Shatterpruf in south Africa for all qualified and interested applicants. Get all the requirements below and apply before the closing date of application.
DO YOU (OR SOMEONE) YOU KNOW POSSESS
- A degree or national diploma in Industrial Engineering / Production / Operations Management / BSc. Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Graduates (National Diploma or higher).
- Good communication skills?
- A willingness to learn?
- A positive attitude?
- A strong dedication to quality work?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN
- Developmental position from January 2019 to December 2019.
- Hands-on experience within a Manufacturing environment?
- A career opportunity in a company supplying world-class automotive components?
- Working at our Struandale plant in the coastal town of Port Elizabeth
SHATTERPRUFE Is seeking graduates (or those who will be graduating shortly), who are seeking a career opportunity in Production / Manufacturing. We offer development positions within our manufacturing facility and the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within an outstanding manufacturing environment.
Since its establishment in 1935, the company has grown to become the leading manufacturer of laminated and toughened automotive safety glass in Southern Africa.
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Location: Port Elizabeth
How To Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV (with full academic record) to Rashied Demingo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.