Golden Arrow Bus Services (Sibanye Atlantis) is inviting interested persons to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Sibanye Atlantis is offering a driver learnership for individuals interested in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the bus operating and transport industry.
Duration: This training programme will run for 12 months.
- Good knowledge of Cape Town and the surrounding areas
- Valid Code 8 or 10 South African Driving License would be advantageous
- Between the ages of 21 and 35 years
- Must reside in Atlantis or Cape Town CBD
- Minimum Grade 12 with a 60% average
Possible exposure and experience:
- Variety of work-readiness and self-development courses.
- Obtaining a Code C/EC (heavy vehicle) driver’s license.
- Obtaining a National Certificate in Professional Driving.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 23 July 2021
Learnership Location: Cape Town
How To Apply For Sibanye Atlantis Learnerships Programme
NB. Write “Learnership 2021” in the Subject line of your email
Attach certified documentation including qualifications, matric certificate and ID
Email your CV to: email@example.com
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the applications being closed — please consider your application as being unsuccessful.