State Information Technology Agency SOC Ltd (SITA) invites unemployed youth to apply for 12 months IT Learnership Programme 2021.
SITA has eight (8) exciting opportunities for Learnerships in Information Technology (IT) field. Learners who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various IT departments in SITA.
- Unemployed South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Matric/Grade 12 or further Educational and Training Certificate (NQF level 4) with Mathematics.
- IT exposure will be an added advantage.
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership programme.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Excellent organising skills
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Learnership Application Closing Date: 23 April 2021
Learnership Location: Eastern Cape
How To Apply For SITA Eastern Cape IT Learnerships 2021
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 23 April 2021
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.