SITA IT Graduate Internship Programme 2019
SITA IT Graduate Internship Programme 2019,an internship opportunity is being offered by SITA IT in south Africa for all qualified and interested applicants. Get all the requirements below and apply before the closing date of application.
REF: Intern ship _0 9 _2018
JOB TITLE : Intern ships
STIPEND : R5500 per month
LOCATION : SITA Erasmuskloof
DURATION : 12 months Intern ship programme
SITA has 60 oppo rtunities for Internships in the ICT field. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various department s in SITA across provinces.
- EASTERN CAPE [x12]
Application Developers ,Functional Support Technicians, LAN and Desktop Support and WAN Technicians firstname.lastname@example.org
- MPUMALANGA/ NELSPRUIT [x3]
Application Development and WAN Technicians email@example.com
- WESTERN CAPE [x5]
eLearning Developers, Project Coordinators and administrators Functional Application Support firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORTHERN CAPE [x4]
LAN and WAN Support Technicians email@example.com
- LIMPOPO [x9]
Software Developer, Office Administrator, Information Security Technicians , Server Administrators, Business Analysts and ICT Governance Security. firstname.lastname@example.org
- GAUTENG [x12]
Project Coo rdinators, Network Designers and Implementation Business Analyst s, Developers LAN Support Technician ARS Coordinator WAN Technicians, Unified Communication Server administrator s . email@example.com
- KWAZULU NATAL [x9]
Project Management, Business Analyst Functional Application Support, Customer Relationship Management, LAN & Desktop Support Technicians and Service Centre Agents. firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORTH WEST [x6]
Application Developers, Information Security Technicians and LAN Support Technician email@example.com
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a n IT Degree , Project Management or equivalent qualification .
- Computer literacy;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme . Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 10 August 2018
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to the applicable provinces.
Disclaimer SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Ap pointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only .
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
Enquiries For any enquiries contact Thuli Mtshali 012 482 2229