South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Video Journalist x4
NQF Level 6 diploma/degree in:
- Journalism, Media Study, Videography, or relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Willingness to work on Outside Broadcasts (OBs) and special broadcasts
- Good photographic sense and a sharp eye for detail.
- Physical fitness to carry equipment and manage it.
- Ability to work under pressure, and irregular hours.
Information Librarian Intern Limpopo x2
- Degree in Library or Information Science or equivalent NQF Level 7
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Technician Intern X 3
- 3-year National Diploma (S4/T3) in Electrical Engineering (Light Current, Communications, Computer Studies or Information Systems/ Technology/ Electronics) (NQF6)
- BTech for the Electrical Engineering for the above formal qualification an advantage
- Driver’s License advantageous.
- Successfully completed a 3-to-4-year diploma/degree
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35
- Have no previous internship experience
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months commencing on 1st April 2022
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
In your application, attach:
- All your supporting documents including current qualifications
- A concise 1-page CV detailing current competencies and skills
- Certified copies of RSA identity document, Grade 12 certificate, diploma/degree, academic transcripts, and other documents as required on the advertisement
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 18 February 2022