Table Mountain National Park invites applicants for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Finance x 1
Diploma / B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Financial Management/Public Management
Tourism x 1
Diploma/ /B Degree in Tourism / Hospitality
Technical x 1
Diploma/ /B Degree in Quantity Surveying
Who is eligible to apply?
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/ NQF 7) under the above-mentioned discipline/ fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
Internship Application deadline is 26 March 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the Park/Work Station the applicant wishes to be placed at, the relevant Division and Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per the availability.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and a pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Tel: 021 712 0527
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.