Toyota SA is inviting all interested applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme offered in 2021 / 2022.
If you are equipped with a Bachelors Degree or National Diploma and have the flexibility, energy and potential to proactively drive change and continuous improvement. We will give you a platform to gain traction towards a bright future.
Internships are in the following fields:
- Graduate Trainee Industrial engineering
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Electrical engineering
- Graduate Trainee Finance
- Graduate Trainee Marketing
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical engineering
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Chemical engineering
- Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountancy
- Graduate Trainee Data Analyst
- Graduate Trainee Economics
- Graduate Trainee Information Technology
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Excellent Grade 12 results [Excellent Maths and English Proficiency]
- Excellent Tertiary academic average
Internship Location: Durban and Johannesburg
Internship Application Closing Date : 09 September 2021
How To Apply For Toyota SA Graduate Programme Offered
Click on the relevant field below to apply:
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY APPLICATION?
- Should you be successful, our recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
- Telephonic Interview
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments