Transnet In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018
Transnet In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018, In – Service traineeship pragramme is available for all interested and qualified applicants. Follow the requirements in order to apply before the closing date.
The purpose of the Engineering Development Programme is:
- To create capacity and ensure proper maintenance and availability of the network through competent employees
- To attract young graduates who align themselves with the Transnet culture charter and delivery promise of on time
- The programme offers TFR engineering personnel an opportunity to develop a career within the organisation.
- It is our desire that our graduates reach their objectives of professional registration (ECSA / Government Certificate of Competency [GCC])
Qualifications & Experience
Employees wishing to apply for the EIT programme must have a BSc/BEng in the following engineering disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light/heavy current; electronics OR telecommunications)
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
Closing Date: 21 March 2018
How To Apply
Follow the link below to apply online making sure that you have fully satisfied all the requirements and qualifications. Applications accepted after the closing date of application will not be proceed.
Equity Statement :Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating Division.
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.