Truworths is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme offered in 2021 / 2022.
Applications are invited from recent matriculants to apply for the 2021 Truworths Learnership programme. We are providing exciting employment opportunities for recent Matriculants who have a passion for retail. Apply for the 2021 Truworths Learnership Programme.
- Grade 12 (Matriculated in the last three years)
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must not be a graduate
- Must have not participated in a learnership before.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Interpersonal skills
- Accountability and ethical conduct
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Learnership Location: South Africa
How To Apply For Truworths Learnerships Programme
Learnership Entrance Assessment Form: Download Application form
Your application must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- Learnership Entrance Assessment Form (download above)
- Copy of Grade 12 Results (If applicable)
- Copy of South African ID
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your Province in the Subject line)