TWK Agri is hereby inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing YES Trainee / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
The Youth Employment Service (YES) initiative is a business led initiative supported by government and labour that aims to empower unemployed youth by offering them a first chance at a quality paid work experience. The programme offers a structured opportunity to gain practical and meaningful work experience during a 12-month period.
To benefit from the YES Initiative youth must fulfil the following:
The main deliverables:
- Support the Company in the capacity of a Trainee
- Gain practical understanding of the work involved in a particular field
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- South African Citizen
- Between the age of 18 and 29
- Currently unemployed (proof of unemployment)
- Currently residing in Kokstad or Cedarville
- Must have good communication skills
- Grade 12 / Tertiary qualification
- Further skills might be required for some of the specified positions
- Black (African, Coloured, Indian)
- Not previously part of a YES initiative
Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to prioritise / handle multiple priorities at a time
- An ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- High energy
- Good communication skills (English)
- Customer service orientated
- A drive to succeed in a corporate environment
Monthly stipend payable (aligned with the national minimum wage or job specification).
Number of Trainee positions available: 1
Available to join the Company in September 2021.
Positions are available for students who reside in the following geographical locations:
- Trade (Kokstad, Cedarville)