Unilever Finance Internship 2019 in KZN
Unilever Finance Internship 2019 in KZN, The Unilever invites applicants to apply for Finance Internship programme for 2018 in Kwazulu-Natal. The Unilever internship is a 4 week program during semester vacation.
This Programme is designed to prepare Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by giving them challenging jobs/roles that prepare them for business leadership roles.
- Studying towards a BCom with Accounts 2 in your undergraduate degree
- The primary function of Finance is to play a key part in protecting and unlocking value for Unilever by playing a stewardship and performance management role for the business.
- This is done through three key pillars; Finance Excellence Team, Finance Business Partners and Financial Controllers. Along with the Finance Expertise Pillar.
- The key pillars each interact with our core functions; Customer Development, Supply Chain and Marketing – giving you a solid understanding of the organisations Value Chain.
- Experience in the above areas, as well as honing in on the Unilever Finance Skills framework and completing your CIMA experience in your time as a UFLP is exactly what we need to groom our future leaders in an ever changing connected world
Internship Application Closing date : 19 October 2018
Internship Provider: Unilever
Internship Location: Durban. KZN
How to Apply