Unitrans is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme.
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd is currently looking for Interns to join our IT team. The 12-month internship will provide valuable knowledge of business as well as the relevant experience for the selected individual to perform optimally in the industry.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Relevant Degree at NQF Level 6 or higher from an accredited institution of higher learning in the following fields:
- Information Technology / Systems.
- Average grade of 65%
- Previous work experience is welcome but not a requirement
- Excellent communication, presentation and co-ordination skills
- Advanced computer literacy and general administrative skills
- Driver’s licence and own transport will be advantageous
The following documents should be included in your application
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Copies of ID
- Certified Copy of qualifications
- Final year academic transcript ( if certificate not yet received)
- Motivational Letter specifying your field of interest
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interns will be allocated a workplace where they will receive exposure in line with the requirements of the learning program.
- Responsible for performing onsite hardware, software and peripheral updates and repairs
- Troubleshooting and repairs of computer systems
- LAN installations
- Planning and Organising
- Analysing and Processing Information
- Supporting and Coordinating
- Problem Solving
- Customer Relations Management
- Project Management
Internship Application closing date: 06 July 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg and Durban
How To Apply For Unitrans IT Internships Programme
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.