University of South Africa (Unisa) is inviting all persons to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme.
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Unemployed South African Citizens who completed a Unisa related qualification (Degree or 3 years National Diploma) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Internship Application closing date: 06 August 2021
Internship Location: South Africa
Stipend: R102 311 p.a
How To ApplyUniversity of South Africa (Unisa) Internships Programme
All the above mentioned documents should be e-mailed to the following people Ms Sizanani Zungu at
(Zungusn1@unisa.ac.za), Ms Nkhesani Ramothwala at (email@example.com) and Ms Gail Sambo
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of matric certificate, an all other qualifications
- Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
- Certified copy of South African Identity Book
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship
- Please indicate the Department and Location/Region you are applying to
All applications should be submitted before 16h00 on the closing date.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 2
weeks after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.