The University of the Witwatersrand is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Instructional Design Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
The Department of Family Medicine and Primary Care, at the University of the Witwatersrand, is looking for interns that are interested in building their career as Learning Designer or Blended Learning Adviser.
This position will give you a great deal of exposure to the Higher Education sector and Learning design.
- Either a Bachelor of Visual Arts or Graphic design or a Bachelors of Education with visual arts as a subject or graphic design experience.
- No work experience is required, just a keen interest in learning design
- Must have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of HTML5 is an advantage
- Can work with Photoshop or other graphic design software
- Visual Arts with a PGCE or Education with experience is graphic design and visual arts
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For University of the Witwatersrand Instructional Design Internships Programme
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Angie Mashabela: firstname.lastname@example.org