Volvo Group is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a Graduate opportunity for 1 year in the following area:
Purchasing Department at our Volvo Trucks Head Office. This graduate opportunity is situated in Boksburg.
We are now looking for a colleague who would like to join and lead our dynamic and goal-oriented team.
- We are proud to say that in our team we create TRUST by the way of working with peers and colleagues.
- We deliver with world-class PERFORMANCE both hard and soft.
- We have fun at work and show PASSION in what we do. CUSTOMER SUCCESS is guiding us in the decisions.
- We CHANGE to stay ahead, and we continuously improve every day.
Ready for a challenge? Good. Because we are ready for you.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within Purchasing.
- Assist buyers in Following-up on orders, contracts and filing.
- Assist buyers in communication with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Update supplier information in databases.
- Support in administration of purchasing systems.
- Provide general support to buyers in purchasing process.
- Assist on data analysis and reporting.
- Other administrative tasks.
- Good communication skill and strong working motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong Administrative skills.
- Responsible and detail-driven.
- Be familiar with Office tools and data base management .
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualification in Business Administration.
Internship Application Closing Date : 04 October 2021
Internship Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Volvo Group SA Business Admin Internships Programme
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.