Volvo Group Southern Africa is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Learnership Programme 2022.
Volvo Group Southern Africa is looking to invest in young, energetic and passionate South Africans who are interested in starting a career in the Truck Manufacturing Industry. Participants will have an opportunity to gain understanding and acquaintance with the underlying principles of all the major areas related to distribution within the Warehouse & Logistics Industry.
The Learnership comprises the following modules:
- Starting the shift.
- Workstation handover.
- Ending the shift.
- Introduction to warehousing.
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science or higher qualification (higher qualifications will be an advantage).
- South African Citizen.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Under the age of 35.
- First time beneficiary of a learnership (if you have been on any other learnership, please do not apply).
Duration of the Learnership:
- 12 Months.
- A monthly stipend will be paid.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 04 February 2022
Learnership Location: Umbogintwini, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa