Western Cape Department of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme.
Bachelors’ degree in any of the following:
- Economics or Management Sciences / Commerce
- Post-graduate studies (either completed or currently pursuing)
- Academic studies which included the completion of a research project (writing, proposal, developing questionnaires, gathering data (secondary or primary), analysis and writing up of the search report.
- Any work experience as field-worker, data-capturing, research assistant, communications or related
- Valid Code 8 Drivers’s license or valid learner’s license
Internship Application Closing Date: 25 June 2021
Internship Location: Western Cape
Stipend: 73 005.00p.a (Honours & Undergraduate), R90 129.00 p.a (Masters) and R110 877.00 p.a (Doctorate)
How To Apply For Western Cape Dept of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT) Graduate Internships
Please forward your CV with Transcript to: email@example.com
Document required with application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of latest degree