Western Cape Department of Health invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Admin Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
- Booking of patients.
- Drawing of patient folders.
- Contacting patients for appointments.
- Disposal of folders.
- Answering telephonic enquiries etc. at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent)
- Between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Internship Application Closing Date : 16 April 2021
Internship Location: Mitchells Plains, Western Cape
Reference No: MHS 43/2021
Salary: R 50 847.00 per annum
How to Apply for Western Cape Dept of Health Admin Internships 2021
NB. Candidates will be subjected to a practical assessment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.